Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm such a dork

This is a picture of me on the day I got my most favorite suitcase in my collection.  I had been drooling over a round "Ladies Hat and Shoe case" one day on eBay and I shared the auction listing for it on my facebook page hoping that one of my relatives would think it was a great idea to buy it for me for Christmas. 
It was such a pretty case. It was white and had never been used so the bidding went up close to two hundred dollars! I didn't get that white case, but my friend Katrina from Eclectica Miami saw my post and told me she had a red one for sale.  I immediately told her I wanted it.  Red is my favorite color!  I was vending at the Indie Craft Bazaar that weekend so Katrina said she'd deliver it to me there.
As you can see from picture one to picture two, it has gotten dark outside and here I am, still prancing around with my suitcase. 
Other things to notice in these pics.... my hand crafts behind me Kitschy Aprons and Handmade by Shelley Faye (the softies nestled in that yellow vintage American Tourister!) I know... shameless.  Shameless self-promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment