Monday, May 26, 2014

Project Complete. Vintage Mid-century kitchen chair step-stool thingy

 Before & After photo above.  After photos below.





I talked about the discovery and planning for this chair in the last blog post.  Now that it is done, I need to work on selling it.  I love doing these large projects but it is cumbersome when it comes to moving on.  I don't have the space for this stool in my home so until it it sold, it is just in the way.  Plus, because of the space issue... I can't really start my next project until this one is outta here! So, putting on my salesman cap now....

1 comment:

  1. I have a question, I just got a stool like this. It's already apolstered but with a really horrible print. We wanna clean it up and reapolster like you did. I was wondering if you would give me some tips and instructions how to do so. I like how yours came out and need help. Thank you
    Julie
    Thefoundgeneration@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete